Click Here to access forms.
Click Here for Vendor Fair Registration
If you have any questions about the Plano ISD Council of PTAs, please contact the President.
For technical support, contact the Webmaster.
Ways and Means
Who is the PTA Fundraising Chair?
The Fundraising Chair is responsible for selecting fundraising projects that provide funds for the PTAs planned activities. These activities should be focused on promoting the PTA purposes.
Duties at a Glance:
- Research and present fundraising ideas to the board and membership for approval
- Work with board to determine the two tax free days for the year
- Coordinate fundraisers throughout the school year as needed to assist funding PTA programs and activities
- Make sure all fundraisers comply with local, state and federal laws, along with school district rules
- Report to board and members the outcome of all fundraisers
View the BASICS:
every child. one voice.