Remember, each voting member of your board is required to complete BOTH
1. FOUNDATIONS Leader Orientation (FLO) Part 1: Welcome to PTA, online at www.txpta.org / Online with Texas PTA / PTA Training / FOUNDATIONS Leader Orientation, and
2. FOUNDATIONS Leader Orientation (FLO) Part II: Serving on a Local Board, through a Council of PTAs.
The FLO training dates offered by the Plano ISD Council of PTAs for fall of 2017 are:
- Mon, August 28, 2017: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm at the Sockwell Center, 6301 Chapel Hill Blvd Plano 75093
- Fri, September 15, 2017: 9:30 am to 12: 30 pm at the Cox Building, 1517 H Ave Plano 75074
- Mon, October 2, 2017: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm at the Sockwell Center, 6301 Chapel Hill Blvd Plano 75093
- Thurs, October 12, 2017: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm at the Administration Building, 2700 15th St Plano 75075
- Thurs, October 12, 2017: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm at the Administration Building, 2700 15th St Plano 75075
Can't make it to these dates? Check the Texas PTA calendar to see if one of their trainings will fit your schedule here.
Officer & Chair Training Roundtables
The Plano ISD Council of PTAs will be hosting
PTA Officer & Chair Round Table Sessions on
Thursday, September 28, 2017 at
Plano ISD's Sockwell Center
|9:30 - 11:00||Round Table Sessions for the following:
Communications, Environmental, Hospitality, Programs, Secretary, and Treasurer
|11:00 - 1:00||The Lunch Discussion will be provided by the District and will match the Diversity Training given to all staff. Please be sure to register for lunch.|
|1:00 - 2:30||Round Table Sessions for the following:
Arts in Education/Reflections, Healthy Lifestyles, Volunteers, Membership, and President
Plano ISD's Sockwell Center address: 6301 Chapel Hill Blvd, Plano, 75093
There is a wealth of information on both the National PTA and Texas PTA Websites. All you need is to sit at your computer!
In order to access this information you will need to create an online National PTA profile. For assistance with creating a profile or registering for a course, please read the e-learning registration guide. Also, make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
every child. one voice.