Resources for Parents of Special and Gifted
- Plano ISD Council of PTAs Special and Gifted Education (SAGE)
- Plano ISD Council of PTAs SAGE on Facebook
- Plano ISD Advanced Academics
- Plano ISD Academic and Creative Education (PACE)
- Plano ISD Special Education
- Texas Association for the Gifted & Talented
- National Autism Association
Free Parent Education
Ready. Set. Achieve!
Ready. Set. Achieve! education programs are a benefit of having an Active PTA on your campus and are brought to you at no cost! Your PTA may request up to two programs per school year. Texas PTA will provide the following:
- A trained volunteer presenter
- Attendee materials and resources
- Promotional resources and reminders
- Continuing Professional Education [CPE] credit for teachers and support staff
- Use of translation equipment upon request; Interpreter must be coordinated by host
Find what presentations are already scheduled for your area by visiting our Programs Calendar.
PISD Family Education and Guidance Services has a variety of workshops available for your PTA. Workshops/programs are free and last approximately one hour. Please visit: www.pisd.edu/parentworkshops for a full listing of their programs for 2017. Below are the most current Parent Workshop Flyers.
- Online College Resources in Texas
- Online Colleges in Texas
- Online Colleges in Texas- Scholarships
- Online Colleges Out of State