Click Here to access forms.
Click Here for Vendor Fair Registration Form.
If you have any questions about the Plano ISD Council of PTAs, please contact the President.
For technical support, contact the Webmaster.
Secretary Guide [pdf file]
PTA/PTSA Records Retention Policy [.pdf file]
Who is the PTA Secretary?
The secretary is responsible for keeping accurate records of the proceedings of the association.
Duties at a Glance:
- Be the keeper of the records
- Record in the minutes all business transacted at each meeting
- Notifies board members, as requested, to remind them of the meetings
- Assist the president in determining a quorum and maintain a roll call record
- Prepares a draft of the minutes for each meeting within two to five days of the meeting
- Act as corresponding secretary, reading communications at meetings and writing thank you notes, etc
- Assume the duties of the historian if one is not designated in the bylaws
View the BASICS:
Spanish courses: National PTA E-Learning Library
PTA Nuts and Bolts Series includes Conceptos básicos para las juntas (Board Basics in Spanish), El secretario de la unidad local (Local Unit Secretary in Spanish)
every child. one voice.