Click Here to access forms.
If you have any questions about the Plano ISD Council of PTAs, please contact the President.
For technical support, contact the Webmaster.
- Council Dues Form
- Texas PTA Membership Awards
- Texas PTA Membership Awards Form....coming soon!
- Life Membership Timeline
- Life Membership Nominating Form
Who is the Membership Chair?
The job of the Membership Chair is to organize the association’s membership, report and remit dues to Texas PTA, plan recruiting drives and implement member retention practices.
Duties at a Glance:
- Reporting membership to Texas PTA within five days of members joining. (Local PTA members are also members of the state and national association.)
- Manage Dates, Dues, Reports.
- Become familiar with the structure of membership dues
- Recognize outstanding members and PTA supporters with a Honorary Life Membership award
- Texas PTA provides membership cards to Local PTAs during the summer based on previous year’s membership totals; cards should be distributed to members immediately upon joining
View the BASICS:
every child. one voice.