Click Here to access forms.
If you have any questions about the Plano ISD Council of PTAs, please contact the President.
For technical support, contact the Webmaster.
From the Texas PTA Website:
Who is the PTA Parliamentarian?
The Parliamentarian advises the president and other officers, executive board members, and members of the PTA on matters of parliamentary procedure. Parliamentarians serve as a consultant, especially in a meeting, where only the chair has the authority to rule on questions of order or to answer parliamentary inquiries.
Duties at a Glance:
- Confer with president prior to meeting about agenda
- Brings resources to meetings
- Advises the president on points of parliamentary procedure
- Maintains a position of impartiality
- Does not make motions, enter, debate or vote
VIEW THE BASICS:
Nomination Committee Information:
- Letter to Nominating Committee
- Nominating Committee Report Form
- Nominations Worksheet
- Nominating Committee and Chair Responsibilities
- PTA Chair Position Summary
- Council Officer Committee Solicitation Form
- Parliamentarian Resource Guide (see pages 30-34)
- President Resource Guide (see scripts)
- Election of Nomination Committee Script
- Election Sample Script
- Nomination Committee Workshop PPT
- Nomination Committee FAQ's
- PTA Guidelines about Communicating Opportunities
- Step by Step for Nominations & Elections
every child. one voice.