Click Here to access forms.
Click Here for Vendor Fair Registration Form.
Click Here for SAGE Summer Expo Registration Form.
Click Here for Life Member Banquet Tickets
If you have any questions about the Plano ISD Council of PTAs, please contact the President.
For technical support, contact the Webmaster.
Plano ISD Council of PTAs
Our Council, with 70 local-unit PTAs and more than 28,000 members, is the key link in the line of communication between the local, area, State, and National PTAs, as well as with the school administration and the general public. Councils provide opportunities for conferences, leadership training, and coordination of efforts, plus information, support, inspiration, and instruction for Council members.
The Council serves to strengthen local PTAs, support new PTAs, develop leadership potential, promote PTA membership and serve the community and its children.
Plano ISD Council of PTAs is involved in many programs and projects, including leadership training, Officer and Chairman Training, Outstanding PTA Award, Life Membership Banquet, Reflections and Texas PTA Environmental Programs, Vendor Fair, Plano ISD administration holiday luncheon, local PTA program recognition, legislative action and community issues and more.
PTA Vision, Mission, Purpose, and Goals
PTA Vision Making every child's potential a reality. PTA Mission PTA is
- A powerful voice for all children,
- A relevant resource for families and communities, and
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
Plano ISD Council of PTAs Goals
- Act as a resource and mentor to strengthen and improve the effectiveness of local PTAs
- Broaden community awareness of the programs, services and initiatives supported by the Plano ISD Council of PTAs.
- Strengthen Plano ISD/PTA connection to support excellence in education
- Encourage an integrated approach to parental inclusion of cultural, educational, socioeconomic, linguistically diverse, and non-traditional families.
To see our history, click here: Plano ISD Council of PTAs History
To see Council awards, click here: Plano ISD Council of PTAs Awards Bestowed
every child. one voice.