Click Here to access forms.
Click Here for Vendor Fair Registration Form.
Click Here for SAGE Summer Expo Registration Form.
Click Here for Life Member Banquet Tickets
If you have any questions about the Plano ISD Council of PTAs, please contact the President.
For technical support, contact the Webmaster.
*Who is the PTA President?
The President serves as the presiding officer of the Local PTA and presides over executive board and membership meetings. The president directs the affairs of the association in cooperation with the other members of the executive board for a term of one year.
Duties at a Glance:
- Preside at all meetings of the board and membership
- Call a meeting of the elected officers within 30 days of the election meeting to appoint the historian, parliamentarian and standing committee chairs, subject to the approval of the board (newly elected president)
- Prepare written agendas for all meetings
- Appoint a member, with the approval of the board, who is not an authorized signer on the bank account to open, review, initial and date each bank statement
- Make sure all members of board sign the Texas PTA Ethics/Conflict of Interest Policy
- Make sure the board reviews the records retention policy, proposing any necessary updates to the association membership for approval
- Ensure all board members are graduates of Texas PTA Foundations: Leadership Orientation (FLO) by October 15
- Sign all contracts which have been approved by the board
- Be an authorized signer on the bank account
- Appoint a financial reconciliation committee, subject to approval of the board, at least 30 days before the last association meeting of the year
- Represent Local PTA as a delegate to Council PTA
- Serve as an ex-officio member of all committees, except the nominating and financial reconciliation committee
VIEW THE BASICS:
Spanish courses: National PTA E-Learning Library
PTA Nuts and Bolts Series includes Conceptos básicos para las juntas (Board Basics in Spanish), El presidente de una unidad local (Local Unit President in Spanish)
every child. one voice.