Click Here to access forms.
Click Here for Vendor Fair Registration Form.
Click Here for SAGE Summer Expo Registration Form.
Click Here for Life Member Banquet Tickets
If you have any questions about the Plano ISD Council of PTAs, please contact the President.
For technical support, contact the Webmaster.
VP of Volunteers (or Chair)
PISD Council of PTAs Volunteers Facebook Group
Manual Organization Tools
- Volunteer At Home Hours Form [doc]
- Volunteer-of-the-Month Questionnaire [doc]
- General Volunteers File [xls]
- Volunteer At Home Hours Master [xls]
- Total Volunteer Hours Master [xls]
Who is the PTA Volunteer Coordinator Chair?
The focus of the Volunteer Coordinator Chair is to promote good relations between school and community. To determine and implement the best methods for recruiting volunteers to meet the needs of the school.
Duties at a Glance:
- Visit with your school principal to plan ahead for the needs of the school and determine priorities for volunteer recruitment
- Become knowledgeable about the volunteer guidelines set by the school district
- Survey teachers and staff regarding volunteer needs in the school
- Survey potential volunteers to learn about their talents, interests and skills
- Hold volunteer orientation meeting
- Set goals for volunteers for the school year
- Recruit volunteers throughout the year
- Recognize volunteers for their hard work
- Evaluate volunteer program success after each event
View the BASICS:
every child. one voice.