Resources for Local Officers & Chairs
Use the navigation provided to the left or below to find the role for which you need support.
For each officer/chair we have tried to provide:
- The PISD Council of PTAs contact email most directly associated with the office/chair in the event that you are unable to find the information you need otherwise.
- Links to any PISD Council of PTAs support groups (i.e. Facebook groups for Q/A and support)
- Links to Texas PTA and National PTA Guides
- Links to any additional documents relevant to the position (awards, dues, etc.)
- We have also provided a brief definition of the office/chair, as well as a list of actions and duties similar to what you would (should!) find on your local PTA Plans of Work and/or Bylaws annd Standing Rules for that office/chair.
While we do attempt to make as many resources available as possible, documents and links do occasionally change. If you can't find what you're looking for (or you think it's outdated), or a link is broken, please let us know:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org