Duties at a Glance
- Ensure that your PTA is supporting access to the arts, year-round, by identifying monthly arts-related activities.
- Develop a plan to promote the Reflections program and recognize eligible, participating students.
- Ensure your PTA attains Active Status with Texas PTA by October 31 each year to be eligible for state-level Reflections judging.
- Promote cultural events in the community and surrounding areas.
- Network with PTA Arts in Education Leaders in your community to collaborate on common goals.
Share Your Success
One of the most valuable benefits of PTA is that our Leaders are part of a larger community who have the opportunity to network and share with one another. We know that PTAs across Texas are doing great things and we want to hear about each and every one of them! Submit your success story and be the Talk of Texas!
Local Arts Groups